03 March 2013

Chicken Sisig's Recipe on progress

When my adventurous cooking spirit strikes I tend to overexcite that is why most of the time I forgot to take down notes on the ingredients and measurements I used,  like what I did in Chicken Sisig.  It had been days that a recipe of the chicken sisig running in my mind, that even in my dream I have it.  "Gotta cook it na!" I told myself before I go crazy about it.  So one day I cooked my first ever Chicken Sisig.  It was successful and my husband really loved it,  "Can you cook this again?"  Oh no!  That moment I was trying to recall the ingredients.  Here I go again!  Oh well, I have plenty of time to try it one more time.  Hopefully the second try is as good as the first.  Watch out for the recipe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sabi ni KIKAY

Foodtrip ni Kikay

Pageviews: